Your Gut Health is the secret to long-lasting wellness
How It Works
For years, I struggled with digestive and gut issues that I had just accepted as the norm. During my journey of becoming a certified Health Coach, I discovered the many crucial roles of how your gut plays in maintaining total wellness, ideal weight, and even glowing, healthy skin! The gut is an essential part of how our nutrients make it from the food we eat to our bodies. Just by making these shifts, I can now live bloat-free!
· Begin “crowding out” processed foods and gradually add more whole plant foods to your diet.
· Eat More Greens - Plants (especially green vegetables) contain enzymes and phytonutrients that help eliminate waste, strengthen the immune system, and pull damaging heavy metals out of the body.
· Increase Your Fiber Intake. Fruits, vegetables, beans, oats, and seeds are fiber-rich foods that clean up your digestive tract and assist in nutrient absorption.
· Feast On Fermented Foods. They contain beneficial bacteria that populate the gut and help it thrive. Kimchi and sauerkraut are two of the most popular ferments, but there are many options to choose from.
· Consider adding probiotic supplements to increase the healthy bacteria in your gut.
nor hard Somewhat