Black Seed Oil for Colic
How It Works
If your little bean is suffering from a case of colic, you should know that Black Seed Oil is a super-effective natural remedy that you can include in 3 simple ways:
- Apply a drop or two of Black Seed Oil to the nipple before breast or bottle feeding (1-2 times a day)
- Massage a drop or two into the gums (1-2 times a day)
- Apply black seed oil topically for a gentle massage on the tummy
For centuries, cumin has been one of the first spice choices for babies in various cultures.
WHICH OIL TO PURCHASE
While there are many Black Seed Oil products on the market. As a Holistic Nutritionist and supplement nerd, I recommend choosing the brand Enerex. This is the most therapeutic grade Black Seed Oil that is currently available. 100% cold-pressed and certified organic. This brand contains the highest levels of thymoquinone (the active ingredient). Black Seed Oil has 101 uses, so you aren't just investing in a remedy that only helps with colic, keep reading to find out some of it's most impressive benefits.
Savings tip: If you shop online, you can save 10% on Black Seed Oil from Natural Health Garden if you apply the code ENEREX10
What You’ll Need
- Enerex Black Seed Oil
nor hard Somewhat
Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa), also known as black cumin seed is a natural herbal remedy for colic - however, research suggests that there are very few issues that black cumin seeds cannot help.
While it's best known as a culinary ingredient, this spice benefits more than flavour and it has many medicinal properties. Cumin is a natural remedy for a plethora of ailments and it is mostly commonly used for:
- Digestive support
- Enhancing the metabolism
- Natural source of iron
- Relieving pain and inflammation
- Anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties
- Immune health
- Promoting lactation, menstruation and labor
- Supporting skin health and providing relief for conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Liver health and natural detoxification