10 Tips for Surviving Allergy Season
How It Works
We asked our Instagram followers to share their tips for people suffering from seasonal allergies. Here's a roundup of the responses so far:
- jamie.ferrell Eat raw local honey every day!
- essentialrevolution Young Living essential oil combo of Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint oils are gentle and awesome at helping keep pesky allergy symptoms at bay!💧💧💧 Together in the diffuser, in a roller w your favorite carrier oil, or a spray bottle with h20 and a splash of witch hazel... Cheers to enjoying Spring! 🌈🌷🌱🌼🍃
- liztencic Start every day with a hot shot made from 50 ml hot water, 10 ml nettle powder and a dash of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar. The sooner you start the better it works. A month before you expect the pollen season to begin is a good time to start.
- centronaturopatico Nettles, quercetin, vit C, neti pot
- erica_brooke711 Arbonne’s 30 days to healthy living (clean eating) challenge! Helped me immensely this year!
- jeffjstroud Still using doTERRA Breathe blend as well as OnGuard. TriEase is another doTERRA product great for seasonal issues, a blend of lavender, peppermint, and lemon in gel caps.
- simplyoursocietyblog Locally sourced honey! I add it to my tea in the evenings every night and it made a huge difference for me this year when allergy season came around.
- cincycoffeemom Roller with lavender, lemon and peppermint essential oils with coconut oil (as a carrier oil). Fennel may be a good addition for the congestion.
- iamamonster I am allergic to birch trees, grasses and pollens. I took Claritin every day from April to September, until I started using lavender essential oil in 2014. Haven't taken a pill since!! 😁 All I do is keep a little essential oil bottle in my pocket and put one drop on my nose and under my eyes. Lavender is anti-inflammatory and takes the itchy eye feeling, the sneezing, and the runny nose symptoms.
- reviverecuperacion turmeric shots, rosemary cream and oil, golden milk or cayenne pepper 👏❤🌻
- dawnsbodyshop Using a sinus Nettie at night and after being outdoors or around allergens
What You’ll Need
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Lemon Juice
- Raw local honey
- Lavender essential oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Cayenne Pepper
- Vitamin C
- Witch Hazel
- tumeric shots
- nettle powder
- doTERRA Breathe blend (EO)
- doTERRA OnGuard (EO)
- doTERRA TriEase gel caps
- rosemary cream
- lemon essential oil
- sinus neti pot
- fennel essential oil
- golden milk
nor hard Somewhat